Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Running Socks

Options
  • 01-01-2011 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of running socks from Lidl a couple of months ago when they last had their running gear in stock and I have to say, they are very, very comfortable. Perhaps it's because I've only worn them a few times so far and they've maybe not got worn out or whatever, but they are much more comfortable than my Hilly Anti-Blister socks.

So I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for other running socks that are equally as comfortable as the Lidl socks? Obviously I could wait until they're back in stock at Lidl but that could be next week or next year, you never know. It would be nice to pick up a few more comfortable pairs soon.

Any recommendations, please fire them on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I bought several pairs of the lidl running socks too, and I love them. Again, I dont wear them too much as I dont want to wear them out before the few big races on the cards this year.

May have to pop into Elverys and see if there are similar thick running socks available - there must be I guess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I'm the opposite, don't find them comfortable for any sort of long run compared to the Hillys, I find that they feel too slippery or something in comparison to the aforementioned Hilly or Adidas socks I have.

Advertisement