Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can see the sun in wintertime

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Ah Rachel, how amazing. I'm so delighted for you. What a strong will. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Aw that race report brought several tears to my eye... the hospice story, Milltown, the hug at the end....

What a journey it has been for you... you conquered your mental demons on Sunday that's for sure, fair play for not giving up and for nailing that sub-4. Delighted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭ariana`

Brilliant report. Brought me to tears. Well done you that was one seriously gutsy run and a sub 4 to be very very proud of, super!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭career move

Excellent well done Rachel. So pleased for you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭M.m.m.

Murph_D wrote: »
    Awesome. Anyone who ends up in a wheelchair after the race has given it everything. Impressed! Congrats again.
    :D:D:D

Ah well done, I wouldn't say you looked as impressive as Young Anne in London though as far a wheelchair requirements go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

That’s an amazing report. Well done. Very brave racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

What a fantastic report ! It actually made me cry . Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Congratulations again, Rachel. Brilliant report!

But now you have the sub-4, what will you do now :confused:? Any plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Brilliant running and a gutsy finish. Congratulations on a great PB

Advertisement