Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are any city centre shops open on Monday 3rd Jan?

Options
  • 01-01-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,969 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says.... maybe some retail workers on the boards might be able to advise. Thanks.

TBH I am too tired today to trawl each shop's website. :)

Also, does anyone know if there is an overall website that shows the opening times of the City centre shops? Dublin City Business Association is useless for what I'm looking for, and after googling a bit, I can't find anything useful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

As the title says.... maybe some retail workers on the boards might be able to advise. Thanks.

TBH I am too tired today to trawl each shop's website. :)

Also, does anyone know if there is an overall website that shows the opening times of the City centre shops? Dublin City Business Association is useless for what I'm looking for, and after googling a bit, I can't find anything useful.

They're probably too busy complaining about bus lanes & the metro
    I think most shops should be open on Monday, based on having worked in retail for years in college, it's basically business as usual after today

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'd say all shops will be back open normally from Monday, probably tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I work in retail in town and we're open as normal from tomorrow on.

Advertisement