Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Online Players

Options
  • 01-01-2011 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

I just bought a PS3 and FIFA 10 was €4 so I bought that. Just started playing online too, and require more capable opposition to what I have thus far encountered. Anybody here still playing? I'm bodenao10

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

You can add me if you like, but I'm not great.

PSN: Desire-to-Aspire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Cool, you might learn a thing or two from me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Your better off raising your rank through doing many ranked matches and gaining points, then you will be matched with the top players. Then fifa gets really frustrating...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Your better off raising your rank through doing many ranked matches and gaining points, then you will be matched with the top players. Then fifa gets really frustrating...

All those players I've been playing at the bottom, would they be new profiles set up or would they just be awful at FIFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

All those players I've been playing at the bottom, would they be new profiles set up or would they just be awful at FIFA?

Mostly people who are just plain awful at it because not too many people would be getting fifa 10 while fifa 11 is out with a few months.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Yeah either just terrible players or complete newbies to fifa as all the good players, myself included, buy fifa every year so will be on fifa 11.

Advertisement