Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad company vietnam patch 602574 problems

Options
  • 01-01-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

I've been away for some time, so when I got back into gaming I wasn't shocked to find bad company 2 needs to patch. problem is the file was 2.6 GB! the auto downloader froze up so I went and down loaded the thing manually. now I have it as a .php file and I've no clue how to add it into the game files.
    just a shot in the dark but can anyone help

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

smegmar wrote: »
    I've been away for some time, so when I got back into gaming I wasn't shocked to find bad company 2 needs to patch. problem is the file was 2.6 GB! the auto downloader froze up so I went and down loaded the thing manually. now I have it as a .php file and I've no clue how to add it into the game files.
    just a shot in the dark but can anyone help

A 2.6gig PHP file? Sounds like you saved the page that redirected to the patch instead. If it's 2.6 gig in size then rename it to either .zip or .exe depending on what format it was originally meant to be in.

Advertisement