Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you hungunder?

Options
  • 01-01-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

The mystery of actually being hungunder, as opposed to having a hangover. Also not to be confused with being ‘hung’ as in “Hung like a horse.” or “Hung like a donkey.” I’m referring to the wonderful phenomenon of why sometimes we don’t wake up with a merciful hangover, when we really should have. You may have drank all before you, drank like there was no tomorrow. You may have even laughed in the face of tomorrow’s certain hangover.

Then you wake up to find nothing....no hangover, in fact your tip top. In the past you’ve drank less, probably even took it easy. You thought you had eaten enough and hydrated yourself, then you awaken with your head in a vice and wishing for death. Being hungunder is truly wondrous, it’s just a pity we can’t predict it in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The mystery of actually being hungunder, as opposed to having a hangover. Also not to be confused with being ‘hung’ as in “Hung like a horse.” or “Hung like a donkey.” I’m referring to the wonderful phenomenon of why sometimes we don’t wake up with a merciful hangover, when we really should have. You may have drank all before you, drank like there was no tomorrow. You may have even laughed in the face of tomorrow’s certain hangover.

Then you wake up to find nothing....no hangover, in fact your tip top. In the past you’ve drank less, probably even took it easy. You thought you had eaten enough and hydrated yourself, then you awaken with your head in a vice and wishing for death. Being hungunder is truly wondrous, it’s just a pity we can’t predict it in advance.
    You sir, are still drunk :D
    Hangover will start later today or tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Another teasing thread :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

Kiera wrote: »

Just go out and get a shag already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

I wish you were hungunder..........a bridge that is:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

When I get errr... hangunders it's usually a sign I've been drinking too much and I'm getting used to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

like a horse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

it always happens at the end of the party season when your body has adjusted to your level of drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Crimbouser

The old hangover/Hangunder is a complicated thing isn't it? I still can't figure out how i wake up all cheery and energetic and then end up half dead less than an hour later. It's a mean old trick from the gods i tell ya

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

You sir, are still drunk :D
    Hangover will start later today or tomorrow.

Afraid not, if I'm going to be hit by a hangover it will hit me within an hour or two of waking. So I'm in the clear.......hopefully.

kiera I meant not to mislead, it's genuine amazement on my part for my lack of hangover. My house is full of the 'living dead' right now and here's me full of beans.

Afraid not, if I'm going to be hit by a hangover it will hit me within an hour or two of waking. So I'm in the clear.......hopefully.

kiera I meant not to mislead, it's genuine amazement on my part for my lack of hangover. My house is full of the 'living dead' right now and here's me full of beans.

Do you need some imodium for when those beans kick in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I had no hangover because I stayed in to mind my missus last night. Her sister is coming over later so I will be going slaughtering pints tonight..:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

Crimbouser wrote: »
    It's a mean old trick from the gods i tell ya

So say we all!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

NO, I'm hungover - I'm even sh!tting blood - Classic sign of a good night

Do you need some imodium for when those beans kick in?

Too late I'm afraid, but thanks anyway.

Oranage2 wrote: »

christ

fedor.2. wrote: »
    christ

Feck, you mean he's come again and not told us. How did you know it was him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Classic sign of haemoroids.

Had the mother of all hangovers earlier, a nap cured it.

eh:confused:

christ

eh:confused:

Huh?

Look at the sequence it's not complicated.

Huh?

Look at the sequence it's not complicated.

nothing you do could ever be called complicated now could it. jog on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Classic sign of rough anal sex more like! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

my knees are hungover :/ worst feeling ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

I was contemplating a cup of Eggnog this morning. There is a wee bit left. Yum!

nothing you do could ever be called complicated now could it. jog on

That's some planet you must be on there.

But looking at your posts in this thread, would you not just Troll somewhere else?

That's some planet you must be on there.

But looking at your posts in this thread, would you not just Troll somewhere else?

im sorry but im not a troll. i have behaved no differently to you. i wont be doing that again. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Play nice, Boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

well lets see i just vomited up what i assume were my rum abd coke frm last night at least i hope so coz its wierd when your vomit is BLACK i ran into my friends room shook her awake and TOLD her my vomit is black coz i think thtats kinda cool and i should tell her i mean seriously it was BLACK BLACK...

im sorry but im not a troll...

You don’t think so? Have a look at your contribution below to the Vomit thread.

The Pandas reply to another poster........
    You disappoint me!
    I thought this was going to be how you had a threesome with two Japanese girls and they showed you their perverse fetish

Out of the blue comes...............
    Stop trying so hard, just be yourself

In you jump totally off topic, making no contribution to the thread. Provoking another poster and that’s what you call Trolling. Look it up and you’ll see yourself.

Lust4Life wrote: »
    Play nice, Boys!

Corvus us a dude? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Gerry Manderer

well lets see i just vomited up what i assume were my rum abd coke frm last night at least i hope so coz its wierd when your vomit is BLACK i ran into my friends room shook her awake and TOLD her my vomit is black coz i think thtats kinda cool and i should tell her i mean seriously it was BLACK BLACK...

You're right you should tell her.In fact you should tell everyone you come in contact with today about it

Advertisement