Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compliments to Rathkeale Gardai

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

kilburn wrote: »
    She (51 year old) was well known should I say rumoured for ages to be to origins of harassment in the area, especially when she allegedly get teenagers/children to do her bidding, knowing that they records will be clean by the time they are 18 and that her record will be difficult to tarnish as it will be difficult to prove her involvement.

If she is found guilty, I hope she do extra jail time for using kids/Teenagers to harass others but no doubt she will use the defence of "mother of 17 children" to avoid jail time and continue to use kids to do her bidding. It is not often that people like this are been jail time so I do not expect she get jail time.

It is a disgrace to all mothers for any mother who uses her and/or other kids to do her bidding and harassing neighbours. They should get extra time for encouraging kids/teenagers to harass others. It is plain cowardliness on their part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Superintendent Roe commented gardai have
    information Mrs Ryan would have 'excessive and considerable funds.'

Might call in the CAB on this so

Well done the gardai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

To be fair to the guards and CAB, they've confiscated numerous high performance 4x4's in the town during the Christmas period. They should have been doing this for years though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

grenache wrote: »
    To be fair to the guards and CAB, they've confiscated numerous high performance 4x4's in the town during the Christmas period. They should have been doing this for years though.

I guess some will have to make alternative travel arrangements back to the UK this time round:p

Advertisement