Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Specimen Log

Options
  • 01-01-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

What's the story, after my failure of a log I started recently i've decided to create a new log to follow a new training routine i'm starting for the new year.

I'm going to be trying, testing and implementing loads of random fucked up theorys about fitness and posting results and experiences here as well as just logging my general day to day routine.

Hopefully this will go better than last time :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

So the gyms been closed the past few days, was finally open today so I got stuck in.

Standing OH Press
    12 x 20
    12 x 40
    12 x 40
    6 x 40
    12 x 30
    12 x 20

Rear Delt BB Rows
    12 x 20
    12 x 30
    12 x 30
    12 x 40
    12 x 40
    12 x 30
    12 x 20

Lateral Raises
    10 x 20
    10 x 20
    10 x 20

BB Curls
    12 x 22.5
    12 x 22.5
    12 x 25

Shrugs
    12 x 40
    12 x 50
    12 x 76
    12 x 76

Stretching
    Hamstrings
    Hips
    Hip Flexors
    Shoulders
    Glutes

Have been doing 5 x 5 for a couple months now so decided it was time to switch it up and shock my body.

Great workout, shoulders are in bits.

Right can't afford gym membership for a few weeks so i've put together a bodyweight strength, cardio and flexibility routine.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Week of Conditioning
    Day 1: Cardio

Skipping
    60 Skips/60 Sec rest per set
    15 sets
    Last set to failure: 130 Skips

Active Stretching
    Hips and Hamstrings

Scapular Mobilisation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Wo095zPnc
    I found this great for posture and shoulders

Ok so i'll be trying to do 3 workouts a day for the week, each one working Cardio then Strength and then Core to get myself back in shape. It's all bodyweight exercises so won't be that strenuous I hope.

Also, I bought a doorframe Pullup bar last week so i've been doing 1 pullup each time i walk through the door :cool:

Day 1: Strength

Incline Pushups

Pushups

Something wrong here!

Advertisement