Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfer Blood

Options
  • 01-01-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

I like this band and their album Astro Coast... they're playing the Academy in Dublin on Friday March 4th. I saw them last year at Primavera Sound and while I generally wouldn't go see a band again so soon, the gig is only a tenner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

They supported Interpol and were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Didn't impress me as Interpol's support tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

nice one, and the main venue as well:)
    You could also post this in bargain alerts, tickets only €11 including booking fees!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Went to see them in The Academy last year. Terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

kevthecelt wrote: »
    Went to see them in The Academy last year. Terrible

Was that a headline gig or support slot?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 BrianDaly

Phantom 105.2 presents First Friday with Surfer Blood, Cashier No. 9, No Joy and Young Prisms at The Academy on Friday, March 4th. Doors 8pm.

Live music followed by late night indie/alternative music club with Michelle Doherty on the decks!

Tickets priced €10.00 (incl. bf) available online from tickets.ie, ticketmaster.ie and Ticketmaster outlets.

See phantom.ie or Metro Herald for updates.

Over 18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

Was that a headline gig or support slot?

headline gig. piss poor

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

these guys are the worst act i think ive ever seen .bought my gf tickets to interpol for her bday and we had the cringing and laughable experience of seeing this immature shower of tripe.

the music was terrible ,the singer was an idiot. slagging his mother off if i remember correctly .

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

heading to this later on tonight. looking forward to it. anyone know stage times?

Advertisement