Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inception

Options
  • 01-01-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone here see this film about the invasion of dreams for criminal purposes? Apologies if there are other posts about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Yep, was flummoxed for the duration...too deep for me..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I really don't understand how a single person found that movie confusing. Considering the content, it seemed very well-laid out and easy to follow for me. :confused: The only thing I could potentially see as confusing is
    whether or not the top stops spinning at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

liah wrote: »
    I really don't understand how a single person found that movie confusing. Considering the content, it seemed very well-laid out and easy to follow for me. :confused: The only thing I could potentially see as confusing is
    whether or not the top stops spinning at the end.
    Well if you don't pay attention then you could get lost. But yeah it's not bad to follow once you actually look and listen.

OP, I think most people have seen this movie by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

I had high hopes for Inception but I was very disappointed. I just think it went too far and became a nonsense. I just wanted it to end. Pity because I think DeCaprio is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Birroc wrote: »
    I had high hopes for Inception but I was very disappointed. I just think it went too far and became a nonsense. I just wanted it to end. Pity because I think DeCaprio is class.
    Really? I thought quite the opposite. They pulled the movie off really well and wasn't all that out of this world.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rewatched this on new yrs eve and I understand it better now having watched it a second time,such a good movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

I thought it was a great movie and once you concentrated and didn't take a pee break it was relatively easy to follow.

Best cinema going experience last year for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

just watched it now and I loved it!! had to concentrate to follow it.. but fantastic.. will watch again in a couple of weeks :)

Advertisement