Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go Forward in Reverse

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

Today:

7.63 miles @ 9.09 pace.

Ran out to Nutley Lane and ran up and down it three times as part of the run. As im in Dublin city centre most of my runs are flat as a pancake. With that in mind i tried this tonight.

Nice run. Felt good.

This morning

Recovery is the name of the game. Sore legs yesterday.

3 miles @ 9.06.

Managed to give completely wrong directions to some poor fella looking for a football pitch. Oops!!

Today

5 miles @ 7.24 pace. 37.01

Plan was to do 5 around 8 min miles but when i did first in 7.30 i decided to try hang on. Thats pretty much flat out for me over 5 miles. Must check to see how it compares to pb.

Felt good to push into discomfort zone and try to hang on. Finished pretty strong.

Tonight

3.5 miles recovery. 9.28 pace.

First run in new runners. Brooks Ghost 8. Feel good so far anyway!

Good bit of stretching and some kettlebell swings, squats etc after. Get those glutes firing.

Wednesday

3 miles easy @ 8.45 pace.

Today:

11 miles @ 9.10 pace.

Tough run. Met buddy and went up to phoenix park. After 6 miles including the S bends etc we stopped and did hill sprints. 6 with walk recovery on steep hill.

Turned off watch for the sprints. Then run home. Proper fcuked after it. Good times.

Today:

6 miles @ 8.40 pace.

Was in Lahinch for the weekend so no running there. Although i got a couple of hours surfing in on Saturday. Weather too wild yesterday unfortunately.

Tonight :

5 miles easy enough @ 9 min mile pace.

Plan is to increase to 25 miles as a minimum per week from now on. See how the body copes.

Foam rolling and some stretching /strength exercises after run.

Wednesday 30th

3 miles @ 7.18 pace. Puffing n panting.

Today:

11.8 miles @ 9.12 pace.

Up to the phoenix park for a long run and some hills. Felt good after i got into a rhythm. First few miles were a struggle but got there in the end.

Tues 3.5 miles 9 min mile pace

Wed 3.5 miles 8.53 pace

Today 6.5 miles 8.46 pace

Been struggling all week with swollen gland. Lacking in energy etc so two runs midweek were just getting some miles in. Today was a bit better feel wise but still not feeling great.

At physio mid week. Lot of good stretches learned. Hitting the tight spots well so will try keep that going consistently.

Sunday

20 miles cycling out to howth in a hurricane on bike!

Mon 10th

5.72 miles @ 8.53 pace. A monsoon!!

Lovely getting out in the rain on a quiet evening for once down on sandymount strand

Tues 11th

30 minute swim.

Today 8 miles @ 9.09 pace.

Very hilly route up to phoenix park. Heavy enough bag so tough run. Enjoyed it though.

Keeping up the stretching. Feeling a lot better after dodgy throat last week.

• Advertisement

3.54.34. Good things come to those who wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

excellent! Delighted to see it came together for you!

Ososlo wrote: »
    excellent! Delighted to see it came together for you!

About time😊

Been keeping an eye on your log. Incredible stuff. Very inspiring

Advertisement