Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saw doctors

Options
  • 01-01-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Was anyone here at the saw doctors new years eve in the TF?? Did ye think they didnt spend long on stage?? they seemed to be on stage for just over a hour. what ye think??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Yes was there. As usual they played well to an enthusiastic audience.

However the performance was on the short side. They did not come on until nearly 11 p.m and did not play too long after midnight. Those of us not going to the disco were out on the street well before 1 a.m. While there were two supporting acts, I would have liked to have heard more from the saw docs.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

I think it was a very poor show for the Saw doctors, far too short, very little interaction with the crowd, overall very disappointing.

I will not be going to see theme again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

btw meant to say that the TF is a great venue- event well stewarded and staff helpful and courteous,

Advertisement