Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC 2 problem

Options
  • 01-01-2011 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

so im in a bit of a situation....

basically i went to load my Assassins Creed 2 im on memory 4 of sequence 4 "novellas secret" and i went to load it and all that comes up is

"Load failed, A required downloadable content is missing."

see the thing is nothing came up when i was playing that i needed to down load anything which has kinda píssed me off

can anyone suggest a solution at all?? :(

i dont know if this makes any difference but i dont have an xbox live account

thanks everybody :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The installed game is not the same level as the game was the last time you played it (the game was saved on a different version). If you start the game (Xbox? PS3?) while online, you should be prompted to download the latest updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

wait never mind i got it sorted

thanks for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just a connection to the net. As long as you're online when you start the game, you'll be prompted to update it. :)

You may need a silver account, but they're free. You probably already have one if you've been online before.

Advertisement