Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Cheapo Scope Camera Mount

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭New_one

Have to say that is fair cool. I must try that myself. Do you think it would throw off your scope any? Nice work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I'm not sure. Once everything was snug fitting I would doubt there'd be a problem. The biggest hurdle may be to get used to looking into a camera instead of the scope. Probably be Saturday before I even get to look for the bits & pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

John don't forget to try the white water waste pipe, wavan, and heat it up with an electric paint stripper to soften the tube and then mould it to the bigger size lens,by pushing it on the lens outside, works a treat. It comes in 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Will do Clive, thanks for the suggestion. Just noticed my camera is different model from his, the inner ring revolves to zoom, hmm, well, another hurdle to clear I suppose.

Advertisement