Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stunning stocks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Ezridax wrote: »
    So i asked Enda what he had in mind for a stock for my Savage. Timber, laminate, with a bit more accessories than my last, but nothing OTT. I got this sent to me tonight. Its a Savage FTR, and it looks damn good.

picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=11191

pictures not working for me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I can see it, and i see it in your quote.:confused:

Try here.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Looks feckin class Ez, the man does seriously good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I just get this when I click the link
    "Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

And can see nothing in your 1st post :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

dev110 wrote: »
    I just get this when I click the link
    "Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

And can see nothing in your 1st post :confused:
    i'm getting the same

• Advertisement

How about now?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

:eek:

My jaw hit the floor when I saw it. That is unbelievable!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

working now

WOW
    that is beautiful
    what scope have you on it?

The sad truth is its not mine. :( Its done for another customer (i think), but as its a Savage FTR rig he thought i might like it or would give me an idea of what he can do for me.

The scope is an IOR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I've held many of Enda's stocks.

Quality.

• Advertisement

holy crap:eek::eek: working now.

Il be heading into him tomorrow or saturday so hope to have a look at some of his work :)

They're fair nice. I'd love to hand him a block of timber and tell him to just go mad.

I mean we've all tinkered with DIY-ing at times, and most of us would give it a go if we had plans, and specs to work off, but to be able to develop new designs, and come up with a newer, better one each time. It truely is a craft.

garv123 wrote: »
    Il be heading into him tomorrow or saturday so hope to have a look at some of his work :)

He has a great selection hanging on the wall. Some orders, some demo models. Well he did when i first went to him, although that may have changed by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Any idea of cost for that beauty :cool::cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

That is just gorgeous....Oh when I have money......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

ormondprop wrote: »
    working now

WOW
    that is beautiful
    what scope have you on it?

thats an IOR scope. few lads using them and they aint cheep.
    Also I meet Enda at some shoots and always has something to stare at... master stock maker....and a good shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭shanmoll308

Had the chance to look at that green stock at the range today...its absolutely beautiful, I was at the europeans and I never seen anything like it..may have to change to F-open :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭johnkav123

Hey lads,
    been following the thread and after seen some of Ez's pictures decided to give Enda a ring, an absolute gent on the phone.I asked him about a left hand stock for a right hand action in timber finish and no problem,so happy days for us lefties,if only i had the money.:(

johnkav123 wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    been following the thread and after seen some of Ez's pictures decided to give Enda a ring, an absolute gent on the phone.I asked him about a left hand stock for a right hand action in timber finish and no problem,so happy days for us lefties,if only i had the money.:(

boyds do a fairly big range of left hand stocks for right hand actions. or they have a big range of ambidextrous stocks and the way they are designed theres cheek rests on both sides. considering one myself sometime since they only cost €110 delivered.
    nothing compared to enda's though

Advertisement