Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox vs ps3

• 01-01-2011 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

ok im more for xbox than ps3 for the simple reason i think theres better games available for the xbox ie the gears of war series, the fable series and so on also ive started to notice the xbox graphics seem to be slightly more polished off, and i prefer the controllers (big hands) :D but i do think the xbox are more expensive when you take into account paying for online game play and having to buy all the extras like rechargeable batterys and optical out leads ans so on, so what do people prefer and why xbox or ps3 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I have been using Playstation one and 2 since 2003.
    Then I got the Xbox 250GB just after a month it was released last year. The reason was Forza3...Now the downside of this was that you have to pay to play online and Microsoft has just over-rated their Games and consoles.
    Now the release of Gran Turismo 5 has kind of killed Forza3 and I'm craving for PS3 now.
    Next year Forza 4 will be out and it will trash the Gran Turismo 5. And Kinect has taken Xbox a step ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

read charter

ps3 vs xbox threads are not allowed on the console specific forums due to the fanboy baiting they cause.

Please post on the games forum if you show for such discussions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement