Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switch

Options
  • 01-01-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,anyone knows where i could get a reverse light switch for a Mondeo LX 1.8.I would have to wait until the week after next before i could get one from the Main Ford Dealer and I have an NCT on it this coming Thursday.I would gladly buy it new or secondhand.So if anyone out there could help me I would be ever indebted.Thanks,Bogs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

ford dealers can get parts over night so if you order one tuesday you would have it wednesday, where in tipp are you? dan dooleys in knocklong used to keep them in stock well i did when i worked there haha not too far from tipp town

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Well the best they can do in Waterford is 5 working days as they have to order it from Germany and the five working days would start from next Tuesday.Bogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Have u tried a non dealership mechanic?they normally hav gud connections with scrapyards. McInerneys in clonmel is v good that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

try motorfactors too they might be able to get them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

http://www.partfinder.ie/

I have got some parts through this site...it may be of some help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

You'd probably get a faster reply in the Motors forum.

Advertisement