Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Forum Awards 2010 - Talking Point of the Year

Options
  • 01-01-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

No prizes for guessing the winner of this category! It sparked a couple of multi-page monster threads and even made the RTÉ news. Yep, it's the debacle that was the Guns N' Roses gig in Dublin. An honourable mention also to the reformation of Soundgarden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Incredible, to think this can happen in 2010, is astonishing. I would have imagined if MCD had of told people to go home once the first disruption happened then it would have been a happier situation for everyone. I'm so glad at least some of you managed to get refunds because they didn't deserve to swindle every single person in that arena.

I was never into Soundgarden, I taught their reunion was a rumour (couldn't be bothered verifing the information) until I spotted this video on YouTube a few weeks later - I'm glad for their fans and I hope everyone who want's to see them get's to see them. Do like Black Hole Sun though. Peter Frampton does a good cover version of it.

Advertisement