Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Spin Dryer

Options
  • 01-01-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

looking for a dryer in the sales anyone seen anything worth while since the one in harvey norman where sold out first day for 99 euros

regards

Comments

Like this?

http://www.jmldirect.com/currency/EUR/Dri-Buddi-PD2001/

Or just a regular rotary dryer for the garden?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

looking for clothes dryer for kitchen also in ireland,south if possible or delivery is fine

Sorry, I'm such a muppet, I just saw spin dryer and pictured one of those rotary ones that you would have in the garden :rolleyes: :o

Do you need a condensor dryer? Just saw this on currys ad, not quite €99 though

http://www.currys.ie/Product/ZANUSSI-ZDC47100W-Condenser-Tumble-Dryer-White/298095/2.7

just something standard for drying clothes ;)

• Advertisement

Well you can have a standard vented or a standard condenser dryer. It depends on which you require, it would be easier to give you examples if we knew which you wanted ;)

If you just need something standard for drying clothes, maybe you should get a washing line!

Well you can have a standard vented or a standard condenser dryer. It depends on which you require, it would be easier to give you examples if we knew which you wanted ;)

If you just need something standard for drying clothes, maybe you should get a washing line!

standard vented :cool:

p.s its not for me i have a clothes line :D its for a friend

Advertisement