Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License Transfer

• 02-01-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys,

I have 2 xbox 360's and wanted to know if I transfer my xbl license to my 2nd xbox will I be able to download and play add-ons and map packs on my 1st one?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

rey619 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have 2 xbox 360's and wanted to know if I transfer my xbl license to my 2nd xbox will I be able to download and play add-ons and map packs on my 1st one?

Thanks

Your not meant to do this but lets say you have 2 xboxs...you have 2 licenses for every piece of content you dl...

1 for your xbl profile.
    1 for your console.

If you want to use both xbox's with the same content you will have to transfer all licenses to console A and then connect your profile ID to internet on console B

nb - for your profile license it will always need to be connected to the internet for the content to work

If you do this both xboxs can play online;)

Advertisement