Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just checked the time and its 00:00!!!

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Does it happen to you everytime you check your time, its not something random but something like its exactly on the hour or half hour or its something like 11:11 or 10:10...

It happens to me all the time!!

oops, was supposed to post this in After Hours...
    well...!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Or i love when i guess the time exactly before checking my phone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Don't you hate it when you check the time and it's numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

In before 11:11 @ 1/1/11

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Not sure how or why but I in work I always check the clock on my phone in work at exactly 13:37 which looks like leet upside down on the screen. Makes me smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

I always notice it, more so since I started noticing I notice it, cause that made me expect to notice it, so I block out, or fail to notice, most the random that numbers that impinge on my vision on a daily basis, except the 111 or 222 etc. and then when I notice it again, I say to myself, 'Hey. Did it again. Pretty fucking special, Antimatter', except it's not special at all, just me filtering incoming data to conform to my belief system, a common affliction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

When I check the time it's usually 12:34 for some reason......

Advertisement