Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reversing switch

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone be able to direct me to someone who could get me a reversing light switch for a Ford Mondeo LX,Petrol,Manual,01-D reg as I need it by Tuesday evening next for NCT Wednesday morning. Thanks,Bogs.:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Expensive option-Bolands Main Ford Dealer in Wexford/New Ross.
    Cheap option (if lucky and they have one) Molloys Scrap Metal in Ballycarney just outside Enniscorthy on the Bunclody road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

zerks wrote: »
    Expensive option-Boggans Main Ford Dealer in Wexford/New Ross.
    Cheap option (if lucky and they have one) Molloys Scrap Metal in Ballycarney just outside Enniscorthy on the Bunclody road.

Boggans are the Toyota dealer beside the racecourse, Bolands are the Ford dealer in Ferrybank. Its a completely different Boland who runs Ford in New Ross.

TBH, you are better off fitting a new part to prevent the part from failing again. A good spurious part is as good as a Ford part, any motor factors aroun Wexford will have it, or can get it. Just make sure you know what you are ordering.

Advertisement