Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chupacabra shot in Kentucky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

no way!
    thought these were "mythical" creatures.
    that is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

So it's gone from there being a mystery creature to being everywhere, with living and dead ones around for them to film... Hmmm...

[/sceptical]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

So it's gone from there being a mystery creature to being everywhere, with living and dead ones around for them to film... Hmmm...

[/sceptical]

yeah i think so its probably a mad looking coyote ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Looks a bit like a mummified cat, some of the other pictures look like nothing more than ratty angry little dogs. Wouldnt fancy their chances against a goat :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

Quite possibly a Gray Fox with, as the guy at the end suggests, some form of disease which has caused the fur to fall out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

That's right... Mythical Creature? Shoot it. Bleedin typical.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome to America. Mind the Sasquatch rug, we just had it cleaned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I just dont know with that story about this animal or alien or what ever they are.
    But isnt this animal going back hundreds of years?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

chuppacabra??
    In MY dictionary it translates to possum or racoon or some medium sized animal thats pure riddled with mange or other skin diseases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ImGettinPaper

In MY language it translates to a young chav from cabra. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

Here's a Kentucky Chubacabra with it's fur on:

grayfox.jpg

;)

Advertisement