Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a pipette

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Where would I be most likely to find one in or around Rush, Lusk and Swords? I would think Chemists would be my best bet.

1573.jpg

Any input?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I think you can get a turkey baster with markings on it or you could mark it yourself, or if it's for small amounts any chemist will have an eye dropper that might do.
    If you are stuck I can give you some large or small syringes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Thanks, man. Ill try the chemists first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

also try a vet clinic. we had a dog that needed medincine that was measured with something similar to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I forgot to say, I got two syringes in the pharmacy beside the bank on Main Street Rush. The girl gave them to me free of charge on one condition.. the condition being that I allowed her remove the actual needles from them, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Seen these in the chemist besdie St patricks school in Skerries.
    A similer question, Im looking for a thin, long , syringe , with up to 10ml.
    My daughtes medicine is 7.5 mls and I cant get any that fit into the bottle, that go to 10 mls.Only 5 mls.If you see one on your hunt, can you let me know.Im the mean time , Ill try the vets:o.
    Cathy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

cathy01 wrote: »
    Seen these in the chemist besdie St patricks school in Skerries.
    A similer question, Im looking for a thin, long , syringe , with up to 10ml.
    My daughtes medicine is 7.5 mls and I cant get any that fit into the bottle, that go to 10 mls.Only 5 mls.If you see one on your hunt, can you let me know.Im the mean time , Ill try the vets:o.
    Cathy

I can give you some 10mls syringes, pm me if you want them.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

pm sent ,thanks.

Advertisement