Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Insureance cock up

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

last April i bought a N97mini upgrade with Meteor thru there direct sales team and since it at the time was not cheap i asked to get the phone insurance, I taught all was good till lately when i lost my phone and went to claim, i found that my N97 was not insured but my older phone was a c902 Sony, i got back on to meteor and they told me that i should of changed my insurance when i got my new phone, but i never had insurance till i got the N97mini they just kept fobbing me off not letting me talk to any other staff, i find myself getting nowhere. They made a right cock up and won't own up.
    This really is bad service and i since bought an o2 phone just to get up and running again with a smart phone. I now have two bills one for a phone i don’t have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

write to them making a formal complaint giving them 10 days to sort it out, tell them what you want them to do. State that of you dont get this you will complain to the insurance ombudsman. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What documentation did you receive when you signed the new contract for the N97?

Advertisement