Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about bad company 2 on xbox 360

Options
  • 02-01-2011 3:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

I just bought the ultimate edition of bad company 2 on xbox and entered the VIP code. It then prompted me to download "update #3" or something along those lines. The download was called Vietnam or something and approx 1.6 GB's in size. Now when I go to the store to download the VIP maps it already says I have them downloaded. Is this normal? Are they included in that massive update or what? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I just bought the ultimate edition of bad company 2 on xbox and entered the VIP code. It then prompted me to download "update #3" or something along those lines. The download was called Vietnam or something and approx 1.6 GB's in size. Now when I go to the store to download the VIP maps it already says I have them downloaded. Is this normal? Are they included in that massive update or what? Thanks

I'm not really familiar with the XBox method of delivering new maps, as they make more of an effort to separate them from the patches. An easy check is to try and join a server running Cold War, Harvest Day, Oasis or Heavy Metal. They were added as the last set of maps to BC2. The 1.6 patch does contain all the content for Vietnam, but to be allowed to play that is a separate purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Yeah those were the new maps released

Advertisement