If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE32C6620 and UE32C6530

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I am looking at getting the Samsung UE32C6530 and would appreciate if you could tell me what the difference is between the 6530 and the 6620 (which RS sell) as I was unable to find a definitive comparison on the web.
    Is the 6620 a better tv than the 6530?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Barty wrote: »
    I am looking at getting the Samsung UE32C6530 and would appreciate if you could tell me what the difference is between the 6530 and the 6620 (which RS sell) as I was unable to find a definitive comparison on the web.
    Is the 6620 a better tv than the 6530?

Thanks in advance.

Barty,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I have has a crazy week personally last week and our Boards presence has really suffered.

On those two Sammys - we don't stock the 6530 at all and unfortunately the 6620 is now a finished line - but I do have one remaining that I can clear at £499.95 which really is a crazy price - here is a link to the specs:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/samsung/ue32c6620/sams-ue32c6620

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Barty

John,
    Many thanks for the reply, I tried calling the store in Belfast a few times last week but nobody answered - on Friday I ordered one of the 6530's from a store in Dublin, all paid for now and awaiting delivery so I'll stick with it - cheers for the offer of the 6620, £500 is a great price for it.

Barty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smood

Hi Barty,

Looking at same unit. Any feedback? Does iplayer, or 4od work on it? Also, can you hook up dish for freeview and throw away the sat-box?

Cheers!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@smood,

Hi and welcome to Boards ahd the Richersounds Forum. As a new user please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744.

As you will see from the Charter, this forum is not a routine discussion forum and your query would be better suited to an area such as the Home Entertainment forums here on Boards (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=863).

I'm closing this thread as it was finalised some time ago by the original poster.

Thanks,

Rtiz.

This discussion has been closed.