Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Aston Villa match thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha , chelsea in big big trouble shur they were lucky to beat bolton, I just want to know where are all the cocky chelsea fans gone

Still champions.

What a finish.

It's hard not to be happy for anything negative happening to John Terry tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Chelsea are so lucky they didnt have to play united 2 weeks ago but shur they will be miles behind in march anyway so its all the one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha , chelsea in big big trouble shur they were lucky to beat bolton, I just want to know where are all the cocky chelsea fans gone

You've never met the_monkey have you? :pac:

Also piss off sky sports we don't care about a youthfull firm derby we want to see analasis on the chelsea villa game please, if i wanted to see the SPL i'd have watched it on SS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nice ending, will have to watch MOTD

Any pics of Terry's despair? Not from when they lost to United in the CL, from today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oh man! I can't believe I switched off after chelsea scored!! Can't wait for MOTD :D

Chelsea are so lucky they didnt have to play united 2 weeks ago but shur they will be miles behind in march anyway so its all the one

Please learn how to spell SURE and this thread is for the chelsea villa game not the chelsea united game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

nuxxx wrote: »
    Could have been a big turning point for them when they celebrated the 3rd with Ancelotti

Yeah, you really got that feeling watching them. And then they go and concede, psychologically speaking that must be worse than if the score stayed 2-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

What annoyed me most was it wasnt until we fell behind that we finally woke up and piled on the pressure and dominated the 2nd half.Then as soon as Terry scored we just dropped back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

dfbemt wrote: »
    Not now

:confused::confused: wilkins couldnt give a toss about chelski now , not after what they did to him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Dave! wrote: »
    Nice ending, will have to watch MOTD

Any pics of Terry's despair? Not from when they lost to United in the CL, from today

ed04e794.jpg just for you not great though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Oh man! I can't believe I switched off after chelsea scored!! Can't wait for MOTD :D

I did the same, then heard cascarino screaming on SSN

BERBA wrote: »
    :confused::confused: wilkins couldnt give a toss about chelski now , not after what they did to him

He's not Billy Gallas, he's been associated with the club for 15 years and is a personal friend of most of the players and the managers, I'm sure he doesn't like to see them fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yummy Terry tears of agony.

Scrumpious.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Still champions.

be nice to see ye playing sfafjsglgtotlbgnl in the europa league next season;)

He's not Billy Gallas, he's been associated with the club for 15 years and is a personal friend of most of the players and the managers, I'm sure he doesn't like to see them fail.

reckon he'd like to see Roman fail though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

This isnt just me bitter in "Defeat" (Draw) but shut up redknapp.Cant stand him

be nice to see ye playing sfafjsglgtotlbgnl in the europa league next season;)

Nah, I won't be watching Spurs..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Please learn how to spell SURE and this thread is for the chelsea villa game not the chelsea united game!

Please learn how to punctuate and use capital letters when necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Albrighton has a beautiful cross on him! Wonderful curl he got on it...

fullstop wrote: »
    Please learn how to punctuate and use capital letters when necessary.

There is a difference, i usually type in a hurry, and its well know (most people who know my posts) i'm not a great speller, but writing shur instead of sure in multiple posts is just plain annoying, more-so when he is only trolling! I wasn't being a member of the spelling / punctuation police unlike yourself i was telling the troll to go away in a nice way.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Then why was he in the shed end on Wed night with the fans and spoke with Carlo afterwards.

There is a difference, i usually type in a hurry, and its well know (most people who know my posts) i'm not a great speller, but writing shur instead of sure in multiple posts is just plain annoying, more-so when he is only trolling!

So it's one rule for you because you're not very good at spelling, but another rule when it suits you? Got it.

Isn't he a Chelsea fan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Football is just such a damm surprising sport. I don't think anyone, anyone, would have predictated that Chelsea would drop off this much. I thought that there defence wasn't as good as people made out in the first seven games, but like, their last eight games has been one win, three losses, and 4 draws. That's 7 points out of 24. Just unreal!

If they don't turn it around soon, they will be in a real dog fight for a CL spot. Spurs and City seem to be going from strength to strength and really grinding out wins, especially Spurs who aren't even playing that well, and will only get better. After United's poor performance against Brum, it really was poor from Chelsea not to capitalise.

Still, not over yet. A big run of wins could see them catch up with the leaders. However, unless they bring in some new players, I can't see that happening.

• Advertisement

So it's one rule for you because you're not very good at spelling, but another rule when it suits you? Got it.

Going OTT

Then why was he in the shed end on Wed night with the fans and spoke with Carlo afterwards.

Yeah like carlo did alot to save his assistants job:rolleyes:

You don't know much about football if you think he had a say in it.

You really haven't a clue do you :o

You don't know much about football if you think he had a say in it.

i wouldnt say a bad word about ROMAN:p

• Advertisement

A much needed point for Villa today. Tiny bit of breathing space for Houllier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ara feck this...I'm going watching Xmen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

PHB wrote: »
    Football is just such a damm surprising sport. I don't think anyone, anyone, would have predictated that Chelsea would drop off this much. I thought that there defence wasn't as good as people made out in the first seven games, but like, their last eight games has been one win, three losses, and 4 draws. That's 7 points out of 24. Just unreal!

If they don't turn it around soon, they will be in a real dog fight for a CL spot. Spurs and City seem to be going from strength to strength and really grinding out wins, especially Spurs who aren't even playing that well, and will only get better. After United's poor performance against Brum, it really was poor from Chelsea not to capitalise.

Still, not over yet. A big run of wins could see them catch up with the leaders. However, unless they bring in some new players, I can't see that happening.

Good post, some United fans here really need to take a leaf out of your book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

i wouldnt say a bad word about ROMAN:p

Pavy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

The form table is amazing Utd 16 city 15 Spurs 14 Arsenal 13 nice to have it so tight at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Sods law dictates - We will win the Champions League:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I knew befre i came on here there would be a few of the "yee United fans are the same go f yourselves" etc etc. Lets take it down a notch eh!

I wont deny I jumped for joy when Clarke scored, great result for Villa and the top 4 teams in the league.

Surely Chelsea will now think about buying now the window is open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

i really enjoyed that game one of the best of the season:D

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Sods law dictates - We will win the Champions League:D
    Not while Platini is there - not gonna happen Sgt. Still think we're good for 3rd or 4th - but top 2 look like being Manchester teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

No i'm not i spoke the truth RE the biased here, the language was the only thing that was wrong in that post.

I dont think there's a bias, United are the team with the most supporters both on internet forums and in real life. Every team has an element of there fanbase who are completely clueless, its bigger with United simply because there are more of them. Some of the better posters here are United fans (PHB, Flah, Archi, Mr Nice Guy).

Anyway, thats off topic. We need to cop the fuck on very soon. Lots of football left to be played but ffs are we making things difficult for ourselves.

• Advertisement

I didnt watch it all, how did Dunne play? Was he playing because of the whole squad rotation (we'll probably lose here kinda attitude) or do Villa fans think he's back in the running for first team regular place?

Trilla wrote: »
    I didnt watch it all, how did Dunne play? Was he playing because of the whole squad rotation (we'll probably lose here kinda attitude) or do Villa fans think he's back in the running for first team regular place?

He was Villa's best player.

He was Villa's best player.

Nope, Friedel was MOTM easily.

Nope, Friedel was MOTM easily.

Good to hear Dunne played well though, and Clarke seems to have a nack of popping up with a goal

Christ the league is exciting this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

any more off-topic posting will be infracted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

If Villa can keep injury free, they will be climbing up the league no problem. Great performance today and great character when they went 3-2 down.

Wreckless modding tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

DH2K9 wrote: »
    If Villa can keep injury free, they will be climbing up the league no problem. Great performance today and great character when they went 3-2 down.

True, but I would also turn that around and say good character from Chelsea to come back from 1-2 down.
    Simple message - If Roman wanted more proof - we need 2/3 players of proven quality, especially defence and attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Wreckless modding tbh.

Even my grooming comment is gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Great match. Exhillirating stuff from start to finish. I nearly didnt watch it. So glad I did.

Advertisement