Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Aston Villa match thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

if we had won today it would have given us a great
    platform for the rest of the season, but Clarke's header has kissed our PL goodbye IMHO.
    I love CArlo, but his perseverance with underperforming players and play which is Wimbledon style is getting on my tits.
    WE only started to play when we went 2-1 down.
    Kakuta must be wondering why he signed a 4 year deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

smuckers wrote: »
    if we had won today it would have given us a great
    platform for the rest of the season, but Clarke's header has kissed our PL goodbye IMHO.
    I love Carlo, but his perseverance with underperforming players and play which is Wimbledon style is getting on my tits.
    WE only started to play when we went 2-1 down.
    Kakuta must be wondering why he signed a 4 year deal.
    You Dub Blue? Agree with this - and also question (like you?) where is Zhirkov - a player that was starting to offer something different. Essien, Malouda - but mostly Anelka, getting away with very poor performances. If they reckon their positions are safe time to get in some hungry attacking players - and see if they buck their ideas up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

In less than a minute, I went from almost buying everyone a huge meal, to staring in disbelief and shock. Absolutely nauseating stuff. That's the PL gone for this season, IMO. Too much ground to make up, and not only on Man United, but on Arsenal too. It's just fallen to bits in a few short games and nothing can be done about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Very unlike Chelsea to give a goal away just after they have taken the lead at the end of a game especially after turning it around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Hi Vera, yes I am Dubblue. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Unbelieveable game really, I was convinced Chelsea would hammer them.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Wouldnt rule Chelsea out just yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Panrich

RasTa wrote: »

Remember "look at me tan" after we beat everton with the last kick of the game? Classic. Today could be a huge point for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

DazMarz wrote: »
    In less than a minute, I went from almost buying everyone a huge meal, to staring in disbelief and shock. Absolutely nauseating stuff. That's the PL gone for this season, IMO. Too much ground to make up, and not only on Man United, but on Arsenal too. It's just fallen to bits in a few short games and nothing can be done about it.

I'm sorry but that is just utter defeatest rubbish.
    Its only Jan, all the top teams have to play one another.
    Its wide open. We are in the worse position, but still in it

• Advertisement
Advertisement