Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in skerries

Options
  • 02-01-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

headin into skerries tonite with a mate from lusk, can anyone recomend a pub in skerries. im in rush so goin to meet him on the bus and head in.
    both in out 30's so lookin for a pub thats not an oul lads pub , but not full of teenyboppers either. thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 p1x1e

One of my friends said this place was good- http://www.bluebar.ie/index.htm The Blue Bar. I've only ever walked passed but keep meaning to pop in!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

Early in the night Bluebar is more of a food place than a drinking place in my opinion. Nealons is meant to be one of the best pubs but I haven't been there in a long while. I like Joe Mays down near Blue Bar as well.

Find the one that suits best by going on a pub crawl :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

:D ha ha ha....pubcrawl sounds like a good idea. where is the bluebar......are they down overlooking the harbour or on the street that the cop shop is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Blue Bar is the spot...right down by the harbour....dj from 10 tonight...try the other pubs like stoops, joe mays which are beside blue.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Ollie's place and the blue bar are two great pub.

Type "ollie's place" on youtube and you will see what the guy's get up to, here is one to get you going.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekIchQ-esdk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

headin into skerries tonite with a mate from lusk, can anyone recomend a pub in skerries. im in rush so goin to meet him on the bus and head in.
    both in out 30's so lookin for a pub thats not an oul lads pub , but not full of teenyboppers either. thanks in advance. :)

Nealons is a great spot to start off, then across to Blue on the harbour. It's 80s night tonight so music should be of your vintage.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Nealons is a great spot to start off, then across to Blue on the harbour. It's 80s night tonight so music should be of your vintage.

:D should have said early 30's....80's music just a little bit before my time.
    thanks anyway for the replys, prob check out a few pubs and atleast ill know for next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Nealons: My local. Best pub in Skerries. The Guinness is delicious, and the bar staff are friendly.

Joe Mays: My second local. Great Guinness and great bar staff. Great spot for a quiet night out.

Blue: Great selection of beer. Lots of beer from medium to small breweries that you won't get in other pubs in Skerries. Attracts an older crowd at the weekend.

Advertisement