Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Dublin Video?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey everyone,
    for a while I've been working on a DVD for the Guns N' Roses gig here last September (Just something to occupy myself when I have nothing to do)
    For the audio Its been a mix of video audio and the only bootleg recording of the gig and apart for a few seconds here and there its not sounding too bad, but for video there are a few songs which I've been unable to get any video of, or there are very few camera angles at all.
    So if anyone here has any footage of that gig and would like to contribute towards this, would they post up anything they have? Photos welcome as well!
    And obviously I'm not planning on selling this at all, totally for the fans and when i get it done i'll post it up here. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Sound's great, if you do get 'Sorry' let me know because I have seen absolutely no good footage of that whatsoever anywhere online....the first four songs the band played were excellent - unbeatable, when they re entered, it just fell apart and the rest of the set was extremely lifeless and uninspiring

Maybe we can use the footage in the case of The State vs. MCD:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Pinhead1992

Nope theres no good usable footage of Sorry anywhere unfortunately!
    Im missing a few songs and the biggest problem is between the songs as most people stop recording at or just before the end of a song so i'll have a video of the songs but no end or inbetween.

Heres some samples of what I've done so far, it always sounds out of sync but theres an echo off the bass drum so it sounds really weird but I've synced it up as best I could. Also, Didnt upload at full quality or it would have taken me a while to get em up.

Better: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6RDXLL9F

Rocket Queen: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HR1J83DR (Rocket queen is a bit off with sync but im still working on everything, plus the sound dips a bit at one point, but enjoy.)

On the whole you can see the lack of any other shots, thats why im asking if anyone has any footage of the show. see if i can get anywhere closer to finishing it.

Advertisement