Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child minder needed in Castleknock

Options
  • 02-01-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all,

We're looking for a child minder in the Castleknock area from January 10th to February 18th. Hours would be 8:30AM to 1:30PM Mon-Fri.

Please PM me or post in this thread and we can arrange a phone call :)

Thanks

/Jimmi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I'd suggest talking to your local health nurse to ask about the registered childminders in the area or I'd suggest looking at the notice board of your local shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JLarsen

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I'd suggest talking to your local health nurse to ask about the registered childminders in the area or I'd suggest looking at the notice board of your local shops.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

We're not from the Castleknock area, my wife just started working there.
    Don't suppose you'd have a phone number or anything to contact the local health nurse? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://findaddress.citizensinformation.ie/service_finder/bycounty/Dublin/Dublin%2015/Health%20Centres lists all the clinics in the area just ring and ask for the local health/baby nurse.

It would be worth while going to the shops out there and checking the notice boards imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭annfield1978

my wife is using rollercoaster.ie to source child minding in the dublin15 area and is getting alot of responses

Advertisement