Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashbourne Tayto Park

Options
  • 02-01-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭

Anybody checked this out ?

Worth the entrance fee ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

well sinnerboy, you're looking well!

it's only just up the road from me but haven't wandered in yet. from what i can gather its just a fancy exotic pet farm with some indian wigwam village.

when i first heard that there was a theme park opening i was thinking "here is some imaginative thinking that will be great for employment in the locality - irelands first theme park with a few decent rollercoasters/thrill rides", it seems my expectations were far too high.

they do give you a 6 pack of crisps on the way out. somehow i think the same few quid into Dublin Zoo would be money better spent.

we'll pop up someday and maybe I'll be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭bumpydog

Have been there a few times for lunch and highly recommend the standard and value of the food. You can access the restaurant without paying to enter the park proper.

Definitely something to try in the spring/summer when it's had a chance to further mature.

Advertisement