Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collage gym..??

• 02-01-2011 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I am just wondern about the collage gym. Is there one and what is it like..? Machines or much free weights..?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Its above scribes. I cant tell you whats in it because ive never used it. Ive heard its quite small and can fill up quick during peak hours though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

It's about €8 per session, there are also monthly passes though. Not sure about yearly ones.

It is above Scribes. Up the stairs, through the doors beside the lift and it's in the next corridor.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There is a yearly pass, I had one many moons ago. Tis alright and the trainers there can give you some free advice and schedules if you wish. Any new members need to take a blood pressure test as per usual.

It's pretty decent for the relatively small size of it

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 conor86

It's about €4 per session,,, if you are a student. It ok, it all in one room! go early get abit too busy in the even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

week pass is 7 for a student

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Collage ?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

IPushButtons, have you heard of dyslexia?

I have in fact I have it, that's why I spell check to avoid any embarrassssssing mistakes

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have in fact I have it, that's why I spell check to avoid any embarrassssssing mistakes

IPushButtons, there's no reason to be like that. Consider this a warning

Off topic messages deleted. Continue :)

• Advertisement

I only I had a penny for every warning :D

Advertisement