Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

science maths 2

Options
  • 02-01-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Can any body suggest which direction to take to prepare for this module. Starting in spring and have been told its a lot of integration. Have started working with IBPs and U substitution. Am I on the right track. Thanks.
    Chef_assassin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Take a look at the exam papers but dont try do the questions, just make sure you know the basics required for the questions. It's pretty similar to science maths one, just with integration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chef_assassin

Ha...sounds sooooo obvious! Perfect. Thanking you msbeep:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Hi,

I have notes from the MLC on PDF on integration, logs etc for Engineering maths 2, If you want to pm me your email address I'll send them to you if you want,

Des

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Or i can pass you on the stuff for science maths 2 if you wanna pm me your student number? just to have a look like but don't be stressing! enjoy the holidays :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chef_assassin

Thanks Des, but from what I've seen eng maths might be a little advanced for what I need. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement