Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Allowance problem.

Options
  • 02-01-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm on NGB and have 30GB product allowance. I've been with eircom broadband for about 5-6 years.

After going over the limit only once from big downloads and being charged for it, I regularly check up on the counters provided on your website.

Ever since I've installed the 'Eircom Broadband Usage Meter' in December my allowance very suspiciously went up 5% everyday consecutively. Before the month ended it jumped by numbers of 7-9% a day.

My daily activities for that month included
    - Youtube browsing
    - MSN
    - Web browsing

The end result for the month of December? - 41.223 GB
    My wireless router is protected by WPA-PSK encryption.

Just into new year - (as of 2/1/2011) "1.5GB downloaded this month". Somebody is taking the p*ss with me at Eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

Eddie86 wrote: »
    I'm on NGB and have 30GB product allowance. I've been with eircom broadband for about 5-6 years.

After going over the limit only once from big downloads and being charged for it, I regularly check up on the counters provided on your website.

Ever since I've installed the 'Eircom Broadband Usage Meter' in December my allowance very suspiciously went up 5% everyday consecutively. Before the month ended it jumped by numbers of 7-9% a day.

My daily activities for that month included
    - Youtube browsing
    - MSN
    - Web browsing

The end result for the month of December? - 41.223 GB
    My wireless router is protected by WPA-PSK encryption.

Just into new year - (as of 2/1/2011) "1.5GB downloaded this month". Somebody is taking the p*ss with me at Eircom.

Hello
    Can you send me a private message with your eircom account details please and I will look into this for you
    Thank You
    Eleanor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sthsidechuck

hey have the same problem just checked my email the last few days yet there meter says i used 3 to 4 % everyday just for checking email :mad:

Advertisement