Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glennamaddy surviving A3 in 2011

• 02-01-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

First goal will be to set my goals for 2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Having slept on it, this years milestones will be;

1. Gorey 3 day (or other A3/A2 3 day)
    Enjoyed the Tain Team Tour last year as an A4, but I expect the Gorey to be a lot tougher. The 3 local Balbriggan CC races at the start of the season will serve as good preparation for this.

2. Skerries Triathalon
    Not a fan of triathalons but seems logical to try compete in my local triathalon, and if we get another cold snap like the one that messed up last years plans I'll still have an option of a swim or a run. Only problem I'll have here is being able to swim the sprint distance in open water.

3. Surviving A3
    Last year I found the early season A4 only races manageable, by the end of the season I was able to mix with the A3's.

4. Scratch group in Swords league.
    By the end of the league last year I was able to handle the scratch group pace and could take my turns at the front. Hopefully I can continue this into the league next year, but it will depend on the ability of the other scratchers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

So far this week...
    Sunday: 70km
    Tuesday: 1hr of semi-intervils on the road with Swords group
    Thursday: 1hr TBD

Advertisement