Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smaller Shows

• 02-01-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I like what Clan Wars are doing with putting on a smaller show for amateurs or lads looking to get experince. I always like smaller shows can be some great fights, is there any smaller shows that people can recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

MMA FAN wrote: »
    I like what Clan Wars are doing with putting on a smaller show for amateurs or lads looking to get experince. I always like smaller shows can be some great fights, is there any smaller shows that people can recommend?

In the North we have good few "smaller" shows but the one most used as "stepping stone" would be the EFR and many of the current top flight Irish fighters have passed through it;)

There are also great shows like Immortal and Chaos who display great amateur experience:cool:

Urs
    x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

For atmosphere I dont think you can beat Rumble in Rush. If Cowzer wanted to sell a bigger show Im sure he could no problem as the rumble has sold out over and over again. But i think he likes the appeal of a smaller show as I do myself.
    Battlezone also had a great atmosphere considering the amount of people who couldnt travel due to the snow. The look to be makin a charge at a really big show next though lookin at the card theyve put together next. Must admit I do miss the Ring of truth/Cage of truth Days. I think John has stated he's done with those days and Im sure we can all respect his decision.

Advertisement