Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spelling Mistake with Ryanair booking

• 02-01-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys, really need your advce, i've booked a flight to edinburgh for 20 people, leaving next week, was just going to print off all the boarding passes and realised i'm after spelling 2 names wrong. well they're not totally wrong i just put the letters in the wrong order, like one of the names is jeffrey and i put it down as jeffery. what should i do?? it says is costs €100 to change them each!! i only have €187 in my whole bank account, i'm a poor student!! Please help, i'm freaking out!!

Should i just chance it??
    or would ringing them be any use??

please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Elliejo

Chance it! My brother and a group of 4 others recently flew Ryanair, and there were two spelling mistakes on the names. They weren't checked either going out or coming back. (But don't hold me responsible if anything does go wrong. :D:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emememem

thanks for the reply! i'm so nervous about it, wouldn't mind if it was my own reservation but i would feel so bad if they couldnt go. wouldnt even know what to say to them. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

personally i'd just risk it. that spelling mistake you mention won't even make a difference when looking at it. to be safe you could also give ryanair a buzz and from reading previous threads they will change it for free. i wouldn't bother though and i'd just go for it confident of getting my light without issue.

this is my opinion anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

They will change obvious mistakes for free. On the automated menu of the freefone number, choose "sales" to speak to someone relatively quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emememem

thanks for all the help lads, i rang them up in any case, they said it was grand, didnt even bother changing it. said there'd only be a problem if i had to change it from jeffrey to johnathon or something like that.
    mind is at ease!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement