Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juggling!

Options
  • 02-01-2011 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Any jugglers wandering aimlessly during study breaks have a juggling space? somewhere with a high ceiling during the winter months that's not too busy would be lovely:cool:
    chef_assassin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chef_assassin

No one at all???

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Any jugglers wandering aimlessly during study breaks have a juggling space? somewhere with a high ceiling during the winter months that's not too busy would be lovely:cool:
    chef_assassin

EGO 10 in the main bulding has a fairly high ceiling and is open a lot of the time or you could try the pess bulding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Funny timing to see this: I've just started juggling again myself.
    Where's EGO 10?

pwd wrote: »
    Funny timing to see this: I've just started juggling again myself.
    Where's EGO 10?
    it's on the left hand side of the ski slopes it's the place where you got your id card in first year

Ski slopes? :confused:
    I wasn't a first year in UL; I'm a postgrad.

• Advertisement

pwd wrote: »
    Ski slopes? :confused:
    I wasn't a first year in UL; I'm a postgrad.

the ski slopes are the main entrence to the main bulding across from the libary and foundation buldings the glass fronted part of the main bulding you go in the doors in the center of the glass front and EG010 is on your left hand side on the same level as you enter

I'm more disappointed than amused by finding out what the ski slopes are :(

Don't know what illusion I was under to think I had time to go play.:eek: I'll wait or the good weather and stick to the fields! Thanks

Happy days...there is a club. Had their poster for an AGM pointed out to me today. It's on Thursday at 6pm in C10something..maybe 9 or 6...not sure. Why aren't they on the clubs and socs list? It has been suggested to me that they might not be funded. How could they not be funded when its been clinically proven that juggling can help in the regeneration of grey matter????(This statement may not be completely true):pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement