Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slam Magazine

Options
  • 02-01-2011 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I've got about 10-12 of these that are unopened dating from about 2006-2008. If anyone is interested in them, you can have them for free. Drop me a PM. Based in Dublin, not posting & collection from Dublin 12/14. Delivery within Dublin may be available depending on where.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I've got about 10-12 of these that are unopened dating from about 2006-2008. If anyone is interested in them, you can have them for free. Drop me a PM. Based in Dublin, not posting & collection from Dublin 12/14. Delivery within Dublin may be available depending on where.

Why'd you never open em??

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

cause he'd get cheeseburger stains all over them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Why'd you never open em??

Just never got round to it.
    phil wrote: »
    cause he'd get cheeseburger stains all over them

Sooner you leave the country again the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PM sent, if I'm not too late! Oh the excitement that awaits of pouring over stats and Scoop Jackson's writings from years ago - and I'm being honest here, not sarcastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

PM sent, if I'm not too late! Oh the excitement that awaits of pouring over stats and Scoop Jackson's writings from years ago - and I'm being honest here, not sarcastic!

Does Scoop Jackson not write for em anymore? Used to love his stuff - even if it was occasionally racist! :D

Although when he was a presenter on the short-lived Channel 4 B'ball show of the mid-90s, he bugged me by beginning three seperate interviews with three seperate players (Barkley, Pippen & Mitch Richmond) with exactly the same line: "I'm sitting here with, pound for pound, the best basketballer in the NBA..."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

He stopped writing for them around five years ago I think. He now works for ESPN. Shame because although I still buy it occasionally, it just doesn't feel the same anymore:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Flancrest is 1st in line, Butters you are next.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Flancrest is 1st in line, Butters you are next.

Cheers either way but will be slightly gutted if I don't get to see them. I have now come to the realisation that I am a mega-nerd statto. :)

Flancrest, if you have thoughts of throwing these out after you read them, please don't.....I'll happily find a home for them....

Advertisement