Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy beanie hats?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, ive been keeping an eye out for fashionable beanie hats recently and havent come across any store that seems to sell any decent selection around Dublin.
    Anybody have any suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Topman? Link

What do you mean by fashionable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chrismurphy

Im not being too specific. I just mean a hat that isnt a cheap plain black one. Any hat with a bit of style. Ive seen hats in topman, they dont have a lot of a selection to choose from.

I just figure, theres surely a shop in Dublin that has a wide selection of hats or even exclusively sells hats?

Thanks for answering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

Im not being too specific. I just mean a hat that isnt a cheap plain black one. Any hat with a bit of style. Ive seen hats in topman, they dont have a lot of a selection to choose from.

I just figure, theres surely a shop in Dublin that has a wide selection of hats or even exclusively sells hats?

Thanks for answering.
    http://www.stephensgreen.com/storeinfo.php?sID=Hat+Shop

Advertisement