Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can design this site for me?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

i'm looking for a site that works similar to cafepress.co.uk.
    I would be working on a smaller scale than this site but i like alot of the sites freatures.
    I'm not looking for an online design facility like the site has, just the basic layout.
    Who could do this for me and what would it cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Put together a full spec of what you want and how much you are willing o spend and post it in the Work Wanted thread above. Otherwise, google and contact some web development companies and ask their take on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Freddio

As with most industries, in the web world you get what you pay for. At its very basic it is a shopping cart and you'll need a designer and developer for at least a month.

I know people will tell you you dont need that but if the site doesnt look professional and function without error nobody will bother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement