Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Cork Meetup Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Had great fun tonight!Met some lovely people-You all rock! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Nice meeting everyone! And to those I didn't get a chance to talk to much/at all, hope to see you next time! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

Hey everyone

It was a great night, met lots of wonderful people! Hope to see u all again.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hi everyone glad you had fun at the meetup!

For those of you that don't know we have a facebook group for the cork meetups. The facebook group is used to post photos of the meetups and also send to invite people to meetups (especially people who may not have been on boards much).

The group is only for people who have been to at least one meetup so don't worry.

If anyone wants to join please provide me with your e-mail address.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Really good night. Nice mix of old and new faces. Looking forward to the next one already ha ha!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Was lovely to see people last night, didnt get to speak to many of you but will hopefully make up for it the next night.
    And thanks to wispyman and his lovely wife for introducing me to my new favourite drink, yum!:D

Cadyboo wrote: »
    And thanks to wispyman and his lovely wife for introducing me to my new favourite drink, yum!:D

Like I said - careful what you wish for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

Was lovely to see people last night, didnt get to speak to many of you but will hopefully make up for it the next night.

What was the lovely drink??

rebelle wrote: »
    What was the lovely drink??

Knowing cadyboo as well as I do it's probably something like vodka and cranberry juice, easy on the juice of course ;)

kingtut wrote: »
    Knowing cadyboo as well as I do it's probably something like vodka and cranberry juice, easy on the juice of course ;)

Wispyman!!! You telling secrets??????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gizdai

Hi guys had a great night last night!! Lookin forward to seein ye all again soon n chattin to everyone that i didn get a chance to talk to!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ms RiRi

Hey Guys!!!!
    Was super nice meeting all of you last saturday!
    I defo should have migled with the folks on the other side of the table- I hope to the next time - and sorry about that. the music just got too loud as well- throat was mashed the next day!!! thanks for Organising Wispy man! Looking forward to doing something next with the gang!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ms RiRi

hi my email is reenasat@gmail.com.
    It was my first time at Old Oak on saurday - pls link me onto the FB page

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

umm - I'd edit your email out of the thread if I was you. Private Message it to kingtut or an admin of the facebook page (webmonkey?) instead.

umm - I'd edit your email out of the thread if I was you. Private Message it to kingtut or an admin of the facebook page (webmonkey?) instead.

She has already been in contact with me so I'll add her this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cookie.munster

Hi folks,

I'm a brandnewbie here on the boards. Am living in Midleton and would love to gatecrash the next Cork knees-up
    :p

Cookie

Hi folks,

I'm a brandnewbie here on the boards. Am living in Midleton and would love to gatecrash the next Cork knees-up

Cookie

You will be most welcome to come and see what it's all about!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

anyone up for bowling and beers maybe Friday week - 28th?

corkcomp wrote: »
    anyone up for bowling and beers maybe Friday week - 28th?

Yeah. Sounds like a good idea. Also with all the newbies in town there could be a good turnout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cookie.munster

I like :)

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

Cookie

The more the merrier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gizdai

Bowling sounds good!! Count me in!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

bowling and a pint sounds good!
    with luck I won't have to drive so can do both for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Any room for another newbie (To the cork forum)? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Always room foe one more in helre....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I *might* make Friday people! - Can't promise though but I'll plan to come down that evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 KAnois

How about meeting in a cosy pub with a fire and no loud sports tv?

I'm 111 and don't like blaring screens.

Hey, is it Friday or Saturday Corkcomp?? For some reason FB is telling me it is Sat, and on here Fri. Anywho you wanna book lanes soon...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

hi guys. when is the next one

• Advertisement

Hey, is it Friday or Saturday Corkcomp?? For some reason FB is telling me it is Sat, and on here Fri. Anywho you wanna book lanes soon...:D

From what I can see the FB group says 28th January which is a Friday. I was thinking myself today that someone must book the lanes.

So anyone else who wants to come out on Friday for bowling at the Mardyke please speak up!!

Advertisement