Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer, Drummer, Bass player, and 2nd Guitarist Wanted (Cork)

• 02-01-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Singer, 2nd guitarist, Bass player, and Drummer (ages 17-24) wanted for new cork heavy metal band. Been looking for a band that needed a guitarist but couldnt find one so I'm setting up my own.

I'm looking to set up a new heavy metal band with the aim of gigging, writing, rehearsing as soon as possible and seeing how far we can take it. My own influnences include: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Dio, Bruce Dickinson, Heaven and Hell, Sabbath, Pantera etc. Some would say because of my influences that this will be a heavy metal band 'in the older sense of the word', as opposed to the newer, modern style of metal bands. But I'm up for playing anything really its just I listen to some stuff more than others.

I would like the vocals to be clean and not of the growling/screaming type.

Would be looking to jam as soon as possible. Let me know if you are interested by PM or reply to this thread.

Ps. If you replied to one of my ads in the past and I said I already have someone who plays the same instrument as you then it didnt work out with who ever said they were interested so please let me know if you would still be up for jamming.

Comments

Advertisement