If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 32" or 37" LCD tv.

Options
  • 02-01-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi RS crew,

Hey guys, would appreciate some suggestions on the above mentioned.
    Have roughly about 400-450 euros to spend.
    I have seen both these on the websiteSamsung LE32C350 or Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX403, are they still available?
    If possible, which is better?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tommyjin83 wrote: »
    Hi RS crew,

Hey guys, would appreciate some suggestions on the above mentioned.
    Have roughly about 400-450 euros to spend.
    I have seen both these on the websiteSamsung LE32C350 or Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX403, are they still available?
    If possible, which is better?

Thanks guys.

Tommy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have had a crazy last week and our Boards presence has really suffered, so please accept my apologies :o.

The Sony KDL32EX403 at £299.95 is out of stock at the moment - we were completely caught out by the demand for this model - we are expecting more of the Sammy 32C350 in over the next few weeks at £249.95 (or £279.90 including our 5 year panel protection)

We do have the LG 32LD320 available from stock at the moment at £279.95 ready to ship - if you have a look around anywhere in the ROI you will see that this really is a cracking price and it's a really nice TV.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭tommyjin83

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I have also noticed this model "LG 32LH5000" and am wondering if that is available?
    Could you quote me a price for this to be delivered to Dublin if possible?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi John,

When will ye be getting the Sony back in stock?

Thanks and have a good 2011.

Hi John,

sELF,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have just found out this morning that this model won't be back in stock in January - is there anything else that we can interest you in?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭tommyjin83

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I have also noticed this model "LG 32LH5000" and am wondering if that is available?

Thanks

Hi John,

I would appreciate your response to the above please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi John,

John I have posted in the sale thread for the Samsung LE32C580 with the Sagem.

Thanks.

Hi John,

Thanks

Tommy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Unfortunately this TV is now a finished line,

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lh5000/lg-32lh5000

You will see on the webpage that it is marked as 'LAST FEW TO CLEAR' this normally means that it's a finished line and we are just clearing our demo stocks out - in Belfast we have already cleared out our 32LH5000's but I do have a few TV's that I can clear from display today including:

LG 32LD690 - £389.95 - Full HD / 100Hz / Net cast / Freeview HD / MPEG4
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32ld690/lg-32ld690

LG 42LD490 - £439.95 - Full HD / Freeview HD / MPEG4 / Gloss black / 3 * HDMI
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42ld490/lg-42ld490

LG 47LD790 - £629.95 (reduced from £799.95) Full HD / 200Hz / Net cast / Freeview HD / MPEG4
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-47LD790.jsp

Keep me posted if any of these are of any interest,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.