Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending the Gaming Soc?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey y'all, I've often been asked if there is a Gaming, as in table-top gaming, CCG and war games, Society in AIT and am almost being bullied into starting one(jk.). I have suggested it to people from the existing gaming society but not much more than that.

If it were to happen, would anyone be interested? I know there are some closet gamers out there so please tell me what you think so we can add a bit more to the extra-curricular side of this college :)

Also anyone who'd be willing to help, PLEASE step forward. I'm in my degree year and chair of the "Medieval" Society(SCA)/Fencing club/Archery club so time is scarce...

Thanks in advance!!! ~_~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Peps

Would be interested in the TCGs naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

Thanks, Peps. There is the interest in this place, I know that all too well, we just need to get together and sort it out.

Advertisement