Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Coverage! Arrrgh

Options
  • 02-01-2011 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Having broadband in your home is always a necessity, But for me it seems that broadband isn't possible(well proper broadband).

I'm living about 2 mins from the Cloverfield broadband hub and I've No broadband. Strange isn't it, how after countless pleas and messages and "searches" I've simply come up blank.

I'm Just wondering why I can't seem to get these guys to take my money?,
    Isn't it good enough for them?, Am I a out cast? or am i destined to live off Dial up!!!!!

Tired of ya.
    Cya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

Nokia08 wrote: »
    Having broadband in your home is always a necessity, But for me it seems that broadband isn't possible(well proper broadband).

I'm living about 2 mins from the Cloverfield broadband hub and I've No broadband. Strange isn't it, how after countless pleas and messages and "searches" I've simply come up blank.

I'm Just wondering why I can't seem to get these guys to take my money?,
    Isn't it good enough for them?, Am I a out cast? or am i destined to live off Dial up!!!!!

Tired of ya.
    Cya

Can you send me a private message with your eircom account details and telephone number please and I will ask my colleague in Support to look into this for you
    Thank You
    Eleanor

Advertisement