Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent help needed re:book shops opening!

• 02-01-2011 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Im up in dublin for the institute course starting tomorrow and forgot my chemistry exam papers!Is there any book shop that sells exam papers that will be open tomorrow?and at what time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Im up in dublin for the institute course starting tomorrow and forgot my chemistry exam papers!Is there any book shop that sells exam papers that will be open tomorrow?and at what time?

Easons on O'Connell St I think.

I doubt you'll actually need them tbh. I did a course there and they weren't used once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Fad wrote: »
    Easons on O'Connell St I think.

I doubt you'll actually need them tbh. I did a course there and they weren't used once.
    Yeah you won't need them. Just make sure you bring a trolley or something to haul the notes back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

Fad wrote: »

yea you won't need em. You will probably get all the answers to all the exams Qs so far, which I would imagine have all the questions in it too.

Advertisement