Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More...soccer for dummies..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Fittle wrote: »
    That's it:D

It's age ten though...:( Sorry!

He got a very plain black one too - just with a grey stripe and man u logo in grey too - think it's a training jersey, but might have been a cheapy from long ago? Any ideas?

Would the sponsor be Sharp Digital rather than just sharp or does it have a sponsor at all?

This is a great site for old Manchester United jerseys. http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/m/manchester-united/old-manchester-united-football-shirts-t12.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Most of the posters in the united thread would probably fight to the death over that bag of jerseys.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Most of the posters in the united thread would probably fight to the death over that bag of jerseys.:(

I doubt they're age 9-10 on the united thread though....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Fittle wrote: »
    I doubt they're age 9-10 on the united thread though....

Somedays it would seem they'd fit perfectly, depending on how results go.:p

They wouldn't be to wear though, they're practically collector's items now. I still have one or two of them from when I was younger.

Advertisement